Tuesday, May 11, 2010

2009 NARA Records Management Report

On April 19, 2010 NARA sent its assessment report to Congress regarding how Federal Agencies in 2009 were doing at managing records. Nearly 90% of the Agencies responded to the assessment. I am wondering why the other 10% didn’t-but whatever. I am also wondering why they are just getting around to making the findings public for a study done in 2009-but whatever. What was really terrific was the results that indicate that 79% of agencies are either at “high” or “moderate” risk of improperly destroying records. Brilliant.

Are you kidding me?

0 comments: